The International Exchange Division, which belongs to the Department of Student Affairs, carries out general administrative responsibilities on international student matters and also carries out the management of the Global Education Center. Furthermore, with the cooperation of all of the schools within the university, this Office provides a variety of administrative support services for international students in their study and daily life affairs so as to allow them the peace of mind to concentrate on their academic work.
Its main responsibilities are as follow:
- Hosting international students and Sending Japanese students abroad
- Scholarships, lodgings and assistance for medical expenses
- Various events for international students
- Networking, liaison and coordination with a variety of organizations which support international students
- Administration and maintenance of the International Residence
- The management of the International Student Center